Williams-Sonoma Bread Knife, 21.5 cm
This colour-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic knife companies. This bread knife adds bright colour to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Unlike some bread knives with sawtooth serrations, this blade has wide serrations that are gentler on breads without sacrificing slicing power. It works equally well for thick, crusty loaves, tender loaves, and bagels and pastries.
- Wide, low-frequency serrations slice bread without crushing and with fewer crumbs.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight moulded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Colour-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 21.5 cm blade, 11 cm handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe. Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.