KAI for Williams Sonoma Citrus Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Our color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan’s largest and most historic cutlery companies. The serrated blade of this citrus knife quickly cuts through the tough rind of lemons, limes and oranges; it also does a beautiful job of segmenting grapefruit.
- Serrated blade ideal for cutting fresh citrus fruits.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 9 cm blade, 11.4 cm handle.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.