KAI for Williams Sonoma Santoku Knife
This colour-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic knife companies. This santoku knife adds precision to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The Asian-style santoku works well for any job for which you would use a chef’s knife, yet the shorter length and blade design make it highly manoeuvrable. The hollow-ground blade releases food easily, making for quick work when cutting vegetables.
- All-purpose, easy-to-use Asian-inspired kitchen knife.
- Hollow-ground indentations in the blade help food release more quickly.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight moulded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Colour-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.