KAI Watermelon Knife
This watermelon knife is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. The long, double-serrated blade zips through melons and large vegetables, while the contoured handle provides leverage. The colourful watermelon design adds style to picnics and summer parties.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade with a super-sharp 16-degree cutting angle cuts easily through tough rinds.
- Two-step serrations on blade edge ensure clean, precise cutting.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and clean-up.
- Textured polypropylene handle combines excellent grip, balance and easy maintenance.
- Includes a sheath for safe storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 28 cm-long blade, 12.5 cm-long handle.
- 140 g.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.