KitchenAidÂ® Artisan Stand Mixer, Empire Red
A smaller version of commercial-sized models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or biscuit dough without compromising your kitchen bench space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, USA, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- Two bowls included - 4.8 L stainless-steel bowl with handle and 2.8 L stainless-steel mixing bowl useful for smaller quantities; both lock to base.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk and pouring shield.
Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 4.8 L cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- 2.8 L cap. stainless-steel mixing bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whisk.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminium housing.
- 35.8 cm deep x 22.1 cm wide x 35.3 cm high.
- 10.6 kg.
Use & Care
- Work bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.