KitchenAid® Diamond Blender, Contour Silver
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
The KitchenAid Diamond Blender, with exclusive diamond blending system, provides the ultimate blending performance to chop, mix, puree and liquify, with pulse, crush ice and hot foods modes. A robust motor, unique one-piece, BPA-Free diamond shaped jug, patented stainless steel blades and electronic controls combine to create a powerful vortex that is fast and thorough for superior blending performance. Additionally, Intelli-Speed ™ Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients..
- The diamond blending system ensures that all ingredients blend together quickly and efficiently. A robust motor, unique one-piece, BPA-Free diamond jug, stainless steel blades and electronic controls combine to create a powerful vortex that is fast and thorough for exceptional blending results.
- 4 Speeds/Crush Ice/Pulse/Hot Foods Mode. Chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending, the crush ice feature pulses at precise intervals for optimal ice crushing results, whilst the Hot Foods mode starts at a slow speed then increases speed to avoid splashing of hot liquids.
- The 1.75L BPA-Free patented Diamond Jug design is shatter, scratch and stain-resistant and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Dimensions & More Info
- 22.9 cm wide x 21.6 cm deep x 41.9 cm high (with jug).
- 1.75 L cap. BPA-free jug.
- Weight: 4.5 kg.
- 4 speeds - Chop, Mix, Puree and Liquify, with Pulse, Crush Ice and Hot Foods modes.
- 2000-11500 RPM.
- 2 years parts and labour against manufacturer's faults for household use.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jug, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jug. Fill 1/3 of the blender jug with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jug and make sure the jug is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jug, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jug is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jug during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.