KitchenAid Pro LineÂ® Dicing Food Processor
- Multifunction food processor with innovative dicing assembly that creates a precise, consistent 8mm brunoise dice every time.
- Classic KitchenAid style with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum base.
- Commercial design efficiently slices, dices, shreds, chops, purees, mixes and kneads with three interchangeable stainless-steel blades and two disks.
- KitchenAid’s ExactSlice System, with a dial-controlled adjuster, holds a precise slicing width for hundreds of consecutive cuts.
- Includes interchangeable 16-cup, 10-cup and 4-cup-cap. BPA-free plastic work bowls with measurement markings.
- Patented slicing system precisely holds the desired thickness for hundreds of slices and adjusts easily with a sliding dial.
- Feed tube is one of the largest on the market and accommodates an array of foods, from slender carrots to whole fruits, without the need for precutting; the largest tube allows horizontal slicing of potatoes and other large ingredients.
- Lid features a tight seal for leak-resistant operation, even when the work bowl is full.
- 650W motor delivers robust performance to power through heavy-duty tasks like kneading bread.
- High/low speeds plus on/off/pulse settings.
- Includes storage case and cleaning tools.
Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- 16-cup and 10-cup work bowls.
- 4-cup work bowl with mini multipurpose blade.
- Dicing kit with cleaning tool.
- Adjustable slicing disk.
- Dual shredding disk.
- Multipurpose blade.
- Dough blade.
- Storage case.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Stainless-steel blades.
- 30.5 cm x 24.8 cm x 45.7 cm high
- 12.9 kg.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Work bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash dicing kit and blades with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.