KitchenAid Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
From KitchenAid's Pro Line blender series - its most powerful yet - this model offers the convenience of three recipe programs with precise speed settings for smoothies, juices and soups, so you'll enjoy perfect results every time. It's also fitted with an exclusive Thermal Control Jug to heat soups faster and retain heat longer than the market leader, and it cleans up in a jiffy thanks to a self-cleaning cycle. A 3.5-peak-horsepower motor and a patented stainless-steel blade create a dynamic blending vortex that pulls ingredients downward, effortlessly blending smoothies, nut milks, soups and sauces or pureeing fruits and fibrous vegetables. Its iconic Pro Line Series design makes it an appealing addition to the benchtop, both in contemporary and traditional kitchens.
- Three pre-set recipe programs: Smoothies, Juices, and Soups, which heats soup and keeps it hot.
- 1.75 L capacity Thermal Control Jug with removable ingredient-measuring cap allows you to heat soup faster and retain hot temperatures for longer than the market leader.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor offers the most power of any blender, easily handling tough ingredients like frozen fruits and firm vegetables.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Customise blending using the precision power dial with continuous variable speeds from 1 to 11 and high/low pulse option.
- Premium die-cast metal housing offers extra stability when blending at high speeds.
- Self-cleaning cycle - just add water, a drop of soap and start.
- Includes Flex-Edge tamper that simultaneously push ingredients toward vortex and scrapes sides of jar.
Dimensions & More Info
- 26.7 cm wide x 23.1 cm deep x 44.9 cm high (with jug).
- 1.75 L cap. BPA-free jug.
- Weight: 9.2 kg.
- Secure, vented lid with ingredient measuring cap simplifies adding ingredients before or during blending.
- 10-year limited replacement warranty.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jug, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jug. Fill 1/3 of the blender jug with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jug and make sure the jug is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jug, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jug is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jug during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.