KitchenAid Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 6.9 L, Frosted Pearl
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Introducing the largest, most powerful – and quietest – KitchenAid mixer we've ever offered. With a generous 6.9 L capacity, this machine equips home bakers with a full range of high-performance commercial features for fast, efficient mixing and quality results. In elegant Frosted Pearl, it makes a timeless addition to your kitchen collection.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift and heavy-duty metal knobs.
- Powerful motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Polished 6.9 L cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- Professional whisk with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whisks for optimal aeration of eggwhites or cream.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Includes wire elliptical whisk and a flat beater and dough hook.
- Makes up to 2.2 kg of dough or 4 x 450 g loaves.
Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 6.9 L cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whisk.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Die-cast metal construction.
- 26 cm x 37 cm x 41.9 cm high.
- 11.3 kg
- 500 W
- 3 month replacement warranty plus 5 years parts and labour against manufacturer's faults for household use.
Use & Care
- Bowl, stainless steel flat beater, wire whisk and spiral dough hook can be washed by hand in hot soapy water.
- Wipe stand mixer with a soft, damp cloth.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.