Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Matte Oval Dutch Oven
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
A modern take on Le Creuset's classic enamelled cast-iron cookware, this oval Dutch oven combines the ergonomic and functional advances of the Signature collection with a sophisticated matte finish. Ideal for slow-simmered stews, soups and braises.
- Finished with a matte enamelled exterior surface available in navy or white.
- Cast iron absorbs, retains and distributes heat evenly at all temperatures, from fast, high-heat browning to low-heat simmering and braising.
- Smooth enamelled interior in light sand colour requires no pre-seasoning — unlike traditional cast-iron cookware — and makes it easy to monitor browning.
- Heavyweight lid is topped with a gleaming stainless-steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6.4 L: 32 cm x 25 cm x 12 cm high; 6 kg with lid.
- 9 L: 35 cm x 27 cm x 14 cm high; 7.7 kg with lid.
- Enamel finish resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Stabilisers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place to ensure moist, tender results.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 260°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.