Littledeer Turn Oar
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
This ingenious utensil is the creation of Tom Littledeer, an inventor and master woodworker whose efficient kitchen tools echo the simple, graceful shapes of his world-renowned canoe paddles. The handcrafted wooden turning oar is perfect for lifting and turning baked goods — or use it for pan-frying and stir-frying.
- Versatile wooden turning oar offered in two different designs for right- or left-handed users.
- Handcrafted from solid North American maple, a durable hardwood that's ideal for culinary use.
- Meticulously shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish.
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain.
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm to 32 cm long.
- Made in Canada.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- To prevent wood from drying out, rub with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
- Rub with steel wool to smooth out any roughness that can occur over time.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.