Lodge Square Grill Pan
Preseasoned and ready to use, this heavyweight cast-iron pan gets very hot and won’t cool down when you add foods, making it ideal for grilling meats, seafood or vegetables with minimal oil. It’s made by Lodge, America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High ridges keep foods away from drippings and sear grill marks onto foods.
- High sides contain splatters.
- One long handle and a helper handle for ease of transferring the pan.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm Pan: 25 cm sq., 3 cm high overall; 3.2 kg.
- 30 cm Pan: 30 cm sq., 3 cm high overall; 3.7 kg.
- Made in USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.