Lodge Cast Iron Pineapple Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast iron pots and pans since 1896. Preseasoned and ready to use, the company's cast iron pans excel at cooking just about everything. This cake pan boasts the same construction as Lodge's popular skillets, providing exceptionally even heating that results in exceptional cakes. The exclusive pan produces two halves that can be iced together to form a whole pineapple.
- Heavyweight cast iron provides exceptionally even heating for consistent results.
- Preseasoned for smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Oven and grill safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm x 25 cm x 6 cm high.
- 3.7 kg.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven and gill safe.
- Not for use on cooktops.
- Caution: Handles get hot.
- Use oven mitts when handling.
- Handwash with mild soap or warm water.
- Dry promptly, then rub with light layer of cooking oil to season.
- Do not use oven cleaners or cleaners with chlorine bleach.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.