Lodge Round Cast-Iron Fry Pan
America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Preseasoned and ready to use, these heavyweight skillets heat evenly and won’t cool down when you add foods, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High sides contain splatters.
- One long and one loop helper handle on larger sizes ease lifting (6 1/2" and 8" skillets do not have a loop helper handle).
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" Fry Pan: 6 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 1/4-qt. cap; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 1/4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 1/4"-qt. cap.; 7 lb. 6 oz.
- 13" Fry Pan: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 4 1/4-qt. cap.; 10 lb. 8 oz.
- 15 1/4" Fry Pan: 15 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5-qt. cap.; 12 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.