Maple Wood Ravioli Tray
Reviving the spirit of Italian old-world craftsmanship, this ravioli tray is handmade from premium-quality hardwood by a small woodworking shop in Minnesota. Sized to make plump ravioli squares, it creates generous distance between pockets for a wide, tight seal that holds up during cooking.
- Handcrafted from solid maple and cherry wood grown in the US.
- Creates a wide seal between ravioli, ideal for chunkier fillings like chopped meats and vegetables.
- Through a partnership with Arbor Day Foundation, 100 trees are planted for every tree used in production.
- Made in the USA by Repast Supply Co., designers and handcrafters of unique wooden cooking tools.
Dimensions & More Info
- Doubles as a serving tray.
- Makes 10 ravioli (6 cm sq., 2 cm high each).
- 30 cm x 13 cm x 2 cm high.
- 450 g.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Drape a sheet of fresh pasta over the tray, add fillings to each well.
- Cover with a second sheet of pasta and cut into ravioli squares.
- Press firmly with thumb around all pockets to create a seal.
- To clean, wipe down with a soft cloth after use.
- Apply mineral oil before first use, and reapply 5–6 times a year.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.