Marble Pastry Board
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Prized by professional pastry chefs, marble is the ideal surface for rolling out dough, as the stone remains cooler than room temperature. It promotes exceptional results with nearly any type of dough.
- Marble remains cooler than room temperature, helping keep dough firm.
- Slab is hand finished to provide an exceptionally smooth rolling surface.
- Ideal for rolling out pie, pizza and pastry dough with ease.
- Crafted of white Macael marble, quarried from the Andalucia region of southern Spain.
Dimensions & More Info
- 61 cm x 41 cm x 3 cm thick.
- 13 kg.
- Made in Spain.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.