Marcato Ravioli Tablet & Roller
Roll your way to homemade ravioli success with the same tool used by Italian home cooks. From Italy's leading manufacturer of pasta tools, this ravioli mould makes it a cinch to cut and seal 10 ravioli in a quick sweep of the roller.
- Ravioli tray simplifies sealing and cutting fresh homemade ravioli.
- Makes ten 5 cm-sq. ravioli at a time.
- Anodised aluminium base with stainless-steel wells.
- Heavyweight base offers stability, and silicone feet hold the tablet in place as you roll.
- Includes plastic cutting tray and anodised-aluminium roller.
- Marcato is a family-run Italian company that has specialised in cooking tools since 1930.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 34 cm x 11 cm x 2 cm high.
- Roller: 25 cm long.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.