Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set
Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens since 1830—from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. Designed for perfectly uniform heating with unrivaled temperature control, our set includes the ideal pieces for a wide variety of culinary techniques.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Professional-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior is durable, nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Tight-fitting domed lids circulate heat and lock in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handles.
- Made in France.
12-piece set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan.
- 30 cm frying pan.
- 1.8 L saucepan with lid.
- 3.3 L saucepan with lid.
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid.
- 5.2 L stewpan with lid.
- 6.4 L oval cocotte with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm Frying Pan: 25 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 30 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1.6 kg.
- 1.8 L Saucepan: 16 cm diam., 17 cm high; 1.3 kg with lid.
- 3.3 L Saucepan: 20 cm diam., 20 cm high; 2 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L Sauté Pan: 24 cm diam., 19 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 5.2 L Stewpan: 24 cm diam., 17 cm high; 2.6 kg with lid.
- 6.4 L Oval Cocotte: 30 cm diam., 15 cm high; 3.3 kg with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.