Mauviel Copper Beating Bowl
This unlined copper bowl from France is ideal for whipping egg whites because the copper reacts with the whites, making them more stable. The bowl has a rounded bottom that helps you mix the contents thoroughly plus a bronze handle for gripping or hanging. The chromed-iron stand is handcrafted in France. Beating Bowl, Whisk and Stand are each sold separately.
Dimensions & More Info
- Bowl is 4.7 L cap., 25 cm diam.
- Stand is 26 cm diam., 13 cm high.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the bowl's performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.