Mauviel Copper Frying Pans
Our heavy-gauge copper frying pan is made in the French town of Villedieu-les-Poêles, appropriately translated as the “revered city of frying pans.” Favoured by professional chefs, Mauviel copper frying pans are heat-sensitive, allowing precise timing and providing maximum control when you're searing, frying and sautéing.
- 1.5mm copper construction provides excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Low, curved sides make it easy to turn or flip foods
- Long, comfortably angled bronze handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
Dimensions & More Info
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- 20 cm Frying Pan: 20 cm diam., 4 cm high; 760 g.
- 26 cm Frying Pan: 26 cm diam., 4 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 30 cm diam., 4 cm high; 1.6 kg.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.