Mauviel Copper Sauté Pan
This copper and stainless-steel pan is a favourite of our founder Chuck Williams for quickly browning and sautéing foods as well as braises and stews. The versatile piece is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- 1.5mm copper construction provides excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Domed lid circulates heat and locks in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handle.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 L Sauté Pan: 23 cm diam., 7 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 4.7 L Sauté Pan: 28 cm diam., 15 cm high; 3.2 kg with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.