Mauviel Copper Paella Pan
Paella, the Spanish dish made with succulent seafood, savoury meats and saffron-scented rice, is traditionally served straight from the pan. Our copper and stainless-steel pan is made in France and produces an exceptional infusion of flavours (one of the secrets to paella's characteristic richness and depth of flavour).
- Heavy-gauge 2 mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is non-reactive and easy to clean.
- Deep enough to layer ingredients for cooking.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Classic stove-to-table presentation.
Dimensions & More Info
- 41 cm diam., 6 cm high.
- 3.3 kg
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.