Mauviel Copper Tarte Tatin Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
In the late 1800s, the Tatin sisters, who ran an inn in France's Loire Valley, created an upside-down apple tart that still bears their name: Tarte Tatin. This rich and rustic dessert turns out beautifully, with perfectly caramelised sugar and a glistening amber finish, when prepared in our classic French copper pan. It's crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Heavy-gauge 2 mm copper exterior conducts heat superbly with precise temperature control to help sugar caramelise properly.
- Stainless-steel interior is non-reactive and easy to clean.
- Also recommended for baking cobblers, quiches and frittatas.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm diam., 5 cm high.
- 1.2 kg
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.