Mauviel Interface Induction Disk
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
This stainless steel disk allows you to cook on a magnetic induction burner with your favourite copper or aluminum cookware. The disk sits under your non-magnetic pan and transfers heat to it steadily and evenly.
- Makes copper and aluminum cookware safe to use on an induction cooktop.
- Magnetic stainless steel disk with heat-resistant handle.
- Smooth finish will not scratch the burner's glass surface.
- Works with all non-induction cookware.
- 22 cm diam.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other non-metallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a nonstick cooking spray on pan, paying close attention to every nook and cranny within the designs. It is important that every surface is lightly covered in spray – a small pastry brush can help with hard-to-reach spots. Carefully remove any excess spray, as areas that have pooling will not yield a defined cake shape. When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all details. After batter is in pan, gently tap pan on counter to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.