Microplane Elite Rasp Grater
The latest edition of the classic rasp grater from Microplane boasts several improvements upon the original design. The protective cover flips around and attaches onto the back of the tool, where it catches and measures whatever you've grated, from carrots and Parmesan cheese to citrus zest and chocolate. The cover is also equipped with a handy blade wiper that removes zest still clinging to the blades, so no nothing is wasted.
- Razor-sharp etched stainless-steel teeth.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with hanging loop.
- Transparent plastic cover serves as a catch/measuring container for grated zest.
- Includes measurement marks in U.S. and metric amounts (10-tsp. cap.).
- Includes a wiper to remove zest easily from back of blade.
- Can also be used to grate hard cheese, garlic, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Nonslip base for added stability.
Dimensions & More Info
- 31.7 cm; x 3.8 cm.
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Hand-wash cover.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.