Nordic Ware Mini Tiered Cakelet Pan
Elaborate tiered cakes were an innovation of the famous 19th-century pastry chef Antonin Carême, who considered confectionery a branch of architecture. Our clever baking pan makes it easy to create intricately sculpted cakelets with elegant tiered silhouettes.
- Makes six cakelets, three each of two detailed designs.
- Embellished with a simple glaze, coloured icings or confectioners' sugar, the cakelets are a memorable addition to any celebration.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium non-stick finish guarantees easy release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 35 cm x 22 cm x 7 cm high; 9 cm diam. x 8 cm deep wells.
- Made in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.