Moulinex Food Mill
Affectionately known as a "mouli" in France, the Moulinex food mill is a favourite of accomplished chefs for pureeing cooked fruits and vegetables to a smooth, even consistency. Its robust stainless-steel construction and hand-crank mechanism stand up to the most fibrous foods, from apple chunks to big batches of tomatoes.
- Manual food mill processes cooked fruits and vegetables to a smooth puree while removing skins and seeds.
- Excellent for making sauces, soups, purees, baby food, jams and preserves.
- Made of durable stainless steel with stainless-steel blades.
- Includes two discs, for a fine and medium puree.
- Made in France by Moulinex, a leading manufacturer of culinary wares since 1937.
Dimensions & More Info
- Three legs hold mill securely in position over bowl.
- Fits bowls up to 24 cm diam.
- Stainless steel is easy to clean and does not take on food stains like plastic mills.
- 37 cm x 25 cm x 17 cm high. 1.8 L cap.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.