Nordic Ware Apple Cakelet Pan
Create a stunning finish to a meal with small apple-shaped cakes. Our cast-aluminium pan yields cakelets with exceptional detail, allowing you to create a dessert tray as decorative as it is delicious.
- Makes fourteen apple pieces and seven 3-D apple cakelets.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures even baking.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Nordic Ware, a family-owned American company, famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm diam., 4 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- To create 3-D apple cakelets, allow apples to cool completely before levelling the undersides with a serrated knife. Use icing to fit halves together.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.