Nordic Ware Harvest Bites Cakelet Pan
Put a fun twist on an autumn gathering with whimsical bite-sized cakes in the shape of acorns, pumpkins, walnuts and pinecones. Pulled from the Nordic Ware archives, this cast-aluminium pan heats up quickly and evenly, and yields two-dozen petit fours with stunning definition. Serve the autumn shapes with a sprinkling of icing sugar or press halves together with buttercream to create 3-D cakelets.
- Makes 24 bite-sized cakelets or 12 3-D mini cakelets, in the shape of walnuts, acorns, pumpkins and pinecones.
- To make 3-D cakelets, bake the 24 autumn-shaped halves and let fully cool. Next use buttercream icing to adhere matching pieces together.
- Cast-aluminium construction creates beautifully defined details.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Our premium nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 32 cm x 27 cm x 3 cm high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 204C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.