Nordic Ware Heritage Loaf Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Inspired by the original Nordic Ware Bundt® design, our cast-aluminium pan turns out a stunning quick bread or Bundt® loaf crowned with elegant, sweeping curves. The pan's premium nonstick finish releases cleanly, with the precise details intact; simply drizzle the cooled loaf with glaze or sprinkle with icing sugar to complete your dazzling dessert.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams-Sonoma Bundt® cake mixes or your favourite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 29 cm x 16.5 cm x 7 cm high.
- 6-cup capacity.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the scones continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.