Nordic Ware Jubilee Bundt® Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Turn any occasion into an event worth celebrating with a stunning cake baked in this faceted commercial-quality pan. It's crafted in the USA of cast aluminium with our exclusive nonstick finish for smooth release and perfectly defined shape. Decorate it to suit your occasion and taste. The geometric design naturally catches glazes, fruit and icing sugar, so each slice is perfectly finished.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan ensures crisply define details.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees fast release and easy cleaning.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm diam., 9.5 cm high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 204°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.