Nordic Ware Medallion Cakelet Pan
Present miniature cakes that dazzle with Nordic Ware's commercial-quality baking pan featuring six starburst-shaped wells. A nonstick finish guarantees smooth release, so every detail remains well defined and ready for decoration. Simply pour in your favourite batter and bake, then glaze or sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Commercial-quality baking pan produces six single-size medallion cakes.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminium promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior for easy release and quick clean-up.
- Use your favourite recipe or any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix for an easy dessert. Simply dust with icing sugar or top with freshly whipped cream and berries.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan – and a family-owned company since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm x 29 cm x 4 cm high.
- 6-cup cap.
- 680 g.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on benchtop several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.