Nordic Ware Rose Cakelet Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
The sweetest roses are the ones you bake using this unique pan, which turns out a dozen rose cakelets to share with your Valentine. Simply pour your favourite cake or quick bread batter into the blossom-shaped wells; the cast aluminium heats evenly for consistent baking, and the premium nonstick finish promotes easy release of the beautifully defined petals. Decorate your cakelets with colourful icing or glaze, or simply dust them with icing sugar before serving.
- A dozen romantic rose cakelets make charming additions to a dessert buffet or tiered serving plates.
- Finish with a simple dusting of sugar, a light glaze or elaborate decoration.
- Cast aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium non-stick finish ensures easy release and quick clean-up.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm diam., 4.4 cm high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 204°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.