Nordic Ware Scallop Heart Bundt® Cake Pan
Create the sweetest of homemade valentines with our heart-shaped Bundt pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake, just pour in your favourite batter and bake. Decorate your creation with a simple glaze or a dusting of icing sugar, then fill the heart at the centre with your choice of decadent delights - from a fluffy chocolate mousse to fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Makes a beautiful three-tiered cake in the shape of a heart.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cakes will come out of the pan easily and simplifies cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams-Sonoma Bundt¨ cake mixes or your favourite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10-cup cap.
- 37 cm x 21.5 cm x 4 cm high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.