Nordic Ware Seashell Cakelet Plaque
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
It's easy to bake seaworthy treats with our innovative pan, which turns out 23 small cakes or quick breads at once. Thanks to the pan's cast-aluminium construction, the seashells, starfish and seahorses bake evenly to a tender finish. The premium non-stick interior releases the cakelets easily with the details intact.
- Bakes 23 petite seashell, starfish and seahorse cakes for brunch, tea or dessert.
- Also great for making mini savories like and herbed quick bread.
- Embellish sweet cakes with coloured icings, glazes or icing sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium non-stick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy clean-up.
- See Use & Care tab for more information.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 32 cm x 30 cm x 1.9 cm high.
- 1 1/2-cup cap.
- 900 g.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray that does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of pan and remove excess spray so cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto cooling rack and lift pan.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.