Nordic Ware Small Anniversary Bundt® Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Introduced by Nordic Ware in the mid-20th century, the Bundt cake pan inspired American bakers to create a world of delicious new desserts. We're pleased to offer a special replica of the original pan, sized for a petite version of the iconic cake. This commercial-quality pan produces an intricately sculpted dessert that needs only a dusting of icing sugar for decoration.
- Petite pan works perfectly with one Williams-Sonoma Quick Bread Mix — or use two pans for one Williams-Sonoma Bundt Cake Mix.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote uniform rising and baking and a golden crust.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 23 cm x 20 cm x 8 cm high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.