Nordic Ware Tree Cake Pan
Create a stunning finish to a Christmas meal with a festive, three-dimensional tree cake. Pulled from Nordic Ware's archives, this clever pan yields two halves of a highly detailed Christmas tree - including branches, ornaments and a star at the top - which can be put together with icing and then decorated. Crafted of cast-aluminium with our exclusive nonstick finish, it releases cakes smoothly and easily, with defined, awe-inspiring details.
- Makes a three-dimensional cake in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures even baking and beautifully defined details.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams-Sonoma Bundt Mix or a favourite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm x 30 cm x 7.5 cm high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a nonstick cooking spray; use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray to ensure cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away. Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- To create a 3D cake, place cooled halves back in pan and use a serrated knife to level.
- Remove cake from pan and spread buttercream on the bottom of one half. Press halves together, cover and place in refrigerator until buttercream has set.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.