Nordic Ware Vintage Bundt® Cake Pan
Serve up dessert with quintessential mid-century charm. Taken from Nordic Ware's design archives, this vintage pan is marked by the same sculpted angles and funnel shape that made Bundt cakes popular in the early 1950s.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully shaped cake.
- Cast aluminium ensures crisp details.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm diam., 10 cm high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools Ñ never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to withstand cutting into the pan, cutting is not recommended.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.