Paderno Flat Blade Spiralizer
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Transform fruit and vegetables into flat, thin sheets for use in everything from wraps and spring rolls to lasagna and tarts. Simply turn the handle and watch as the razor-sharp stainless steel blade produces a continuous, paper-thin sheet from apples, pears, cucumbers, potatoes, zucchini and more.
- Turns fruit and vegetables into flat, thin sheets for healthy, creative cooking.
- Made of BPA-free plastic with razor-sharp stainless steel blades.
- Available exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Base: 20 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm high.
- Carriage: 14 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm high.
- Turning Handle: 8 cm long
- Pronged Attachment: 3.8 cm long.
- Soft Food Attachment: 6 cm long.
- Food Holder/Corer: 14 cm long; 3 cm diam. opening.
- Blade: 13 cm long.
- 1 kg.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Minor assembly is required. Complete instructions are included.
- Blade is extremely sharp. Always use caution when using.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.