This simple-to-use machine produces spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. You can make long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Cut onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds. You can even embrace the current health-food trend for raw zucchini "pasta".
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for cutting long, spaghetti-like spiral strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30cm x 15cm x 22cm high
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Flat-Rate Delivery: $14.95 per order Australia-wide
Free Delivery on all orders over$99*
*Final order amounts of $99 and above will ship free Australia-wide. Gift wrap, delivery fees and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum $99 purchase requirement. The $99 threshold must be reached after any applicable discounts have been applied.
For more information on our delivery service, please visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 2 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery â€“ we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
items shipping with this method will feature this symbol
For oversized items, we employ the specialist services of our freight partner. You will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to a week from your date of order (of in-stock items) to receive this call. Furniture is pre-assembled and pre-inspected before it leaves the warehouse, repackaged for safe transit, carefully carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled (if required) and all packaging is removed. Please note that we are unable to install fixtures or other electronic equipment. NOTE: In some remote areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. In this case, we will contact you to discuss.
Williams-Sonoma products shipping via Deluxe Delivery are subject to the same delivery fees outlined above.