Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
A customer favourite gets even more versatile! Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin "angel-hair" strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is an accessory for creating accordion cuts. This spiral vegetable slicer is great for making pasta dishes, stir fries, salads, shoestring fries – and lots more.
- Improved blade design produces a small spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from dripping juices.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they're cut.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
Dimensions & More Info
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove – just slide in or out.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 24 cm x 15 cm x 14.5 cm high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.