Crafted in Valencia, Spain, the birthplace of paella, this pan showcases the traditional Valencian style. The wide, shallow carbon-steel cooking surface is designed to sauté meats and vegetables prior to adding rice.
- Carbon steel construction ensures even heating over the entire cooking surface.
- Dimples in the base mimic those of traditional Valencian paella pans and encourage uniform heating.
- The pan's sloped sides make it easier to stir ingredients.
- Large red loop handles make it easy to carry the pan from oven to table for serving.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions & More Info
- 43 cm diam., 5 cm high; 6.2 L cap.
- Made in Spain.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.