Essential to successful cooking and baking, this versatile, high-quality parchment paper is handy for everything from baking cookies and making pastry bags to cooking en croute.
- All-natural heavyweight paper resists moisture and grease and is odourless, flavourless and chlorine free.
- In baking, use it to line baking sheets and cake pans for easy release without extra oil or butter, for cooling candy and chocolate, and for piping frostings.
- For savoury cooking, use for steaming meats and vegetables, wrapping tamales and splatter-free microwaving.
- Resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
Dimensions & More Info
- 38 cm wide, 145 cm long.
- 21.6 sq. metres.
- Made in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.