Peugeot Paris Matte White Salt & Pepper Mills
A French favourite for generations, these wooden mills feature an elegant silhouette and Peugeot’s masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms. Set to a versatile medium grind, they’re ideal for the breakfast table, family dinners and casual entertaining.
- Pepper mill’s case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Made in France from certified sustainable beechwood with a matte finish that's exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
- Stainless-steel accents.
Dimensions & More Info
- Lids lift off for easy refilling.
- 23 cm high.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favourites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
Use & Care
- Do not put salt in the pepper mill, or pepper in the salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be in a blend of maximum 15% with other peppercorns.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in the salt mill. Himalayan or blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.