Williams Sonoma Pure Maple Flakes
The natural flavours of maple are one of the sweetest parts of American cooking, dating back to our earliest colonial days. When colonists arrived in New England, Native Americans taught them to tap maple trees and boil down the “sweetwater” to create maple sugar. Today, we're proud to offer our pure maple flakes.
- Wonderful to have on hand in the pantry, our naturally sweet flakes combine the rich, complex flavours of caramel and maple syrup.
- For a delicious, healthy breakfast, sprinkle over oatmeal or granola – or mix into creamy yogurt.
- Add maple flakes to your favourite baked goods, from homemade muffins to cakes and cookies.
- Use instead of sugar, sugar substitutes or honey. Per teaspoon, these delicately sweet, crunchy flakes have only half the calories of white sugar and about one-third the calories of honey.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 45 g
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.