Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Frying Pan
Ruffoni transforms a simple frying pan into a culinary work of art, hand-hammering each piece from copper at their family's workshop in the Italian Alps. Exceptionally responsive to heat, the tin-lined copper frying pan has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Handcrafted copper construction guarantees top precision and control, allowing the frying pan to respond quickly to changes in cooking temperature.
- Low, flared sides help prevent condensation – and simplify flipping and turning ingredients.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Elegant copper fry pan is handsome enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Riveted brass handle is embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
Dimensions & More Info
- 28 cm diam.; 6 cm high.
- 1.3 kg.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 230ºC.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discoloured with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.