Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Roaster
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
A dramatic expression of the coppersmith’s art, this beautiful pan is the perfect oven-to-table piece for everything from roast chicken or pork loin to casseroles, gratins and cobblers. Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, it has riveted brass handles adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Versatile open roaster is perfect for cooking and serving poultry and smaller beef and pork roasts – or use it for gratins, side dishes, casseroles or desserts.
- Elegant copper pan goes right to the table for serving.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Riveted brass handles are embellished with hand-cast brass artichokes and leaves.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm x 23 cm x 6 cm high.
- 1.6 kg.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric ranges.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pan empty or at temperatures above 230ºC.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow roaster to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.