Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handled Stock Pots
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Hand-hammered at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this versatile stockpot is crafted from a single sheet of copper then lined with tin. The heat-responsive pan is finished with handles and a lid adorned with sculptural artichokes and their graceful leaves.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lid is crowned with a hand-cast brass artichoke and leaves.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 6 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb.; 4 oz. with lid.
- 7 1/2-Qt.: 9 1/4" diam., 7" high; 6 lb.; 3 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 230°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discoloured over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.