Ruffoni Historia Copper Cake Moulds
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Hand crafted with the same care and tradition Ruffoni brings to their signature copper cookware, this sculptural mould is as striking as it is functional. The copper construction heats up quickly and evenly, resulting in beautifully browned cake, and is suitable for making an array of other decadent delights like chocolates, flans and jellies. Hand-lathed curves, ridges and details, along with a lustrous finish, make it a stunning display piece when not in use.
- Handcrafted of copper with a food-safe tin lining.
- Copper's superior heat conductivity results in fast, uniform baking with perfectly formed, golden-browned pastries, breads and more.
- Use for baking cakes, breads and pastries, or as a cranberry, jelly or chocolate mould.
- Decorative ridges, curves and details make it a stunning gift or décor piece.
- Made in Italy by Ruffoni, master coppersmiths since 1962.
Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 180°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow mould to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discoloured over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.