An elegant piece for baking side dishes and serving them beautifully at the table, this shallow oval pan is crafted in the Italian Alps, where master coppersmiths hammer every piece by hand. The handles are cast of solid brass that's sculpted into acorns and oak leaves.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable non-reactive tin.
- Shallow shape produces moist food with a nicely browned top.
- Riveted brass handles are adorned with sculpted acorns and oak leaves.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 35 cm x 25 cm x 6 cm high.
- 3.5 l cap.
- 1.7 kg
- Made in Italy.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.